Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I adapted this recipe for a Medifast meal. (Not the lean and green). It is more like a cake but could be cooked longer for a more cookie like approach.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein (I use body fortress)
- 6 teaspoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup stevia, in the raw
- 8 ounces pureed pattypan squash (another squash can be used also)
- 2 ounces water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, whey protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, carrots, and water (optional) in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8x8 glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into 8 bars.