- 12 -24 pretzel sticks
- 1 lb almond bark or 1 lb chocolate bark
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan and remove from stove.
- Set bowl onto pan so that the water comes about halfway up the outside of the bowl.
- Then add chocolate bark to bowl.
- Stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip pretzel stick into chocolate then roll in the nuts.
- Pecans are optional, use you imagination and use other nuts or candies.
- Set onto wax paper until chocolate is solid again.