A simple, edible playdough made with chocolate. Yeah, it's a bit messy, but my kids think it's a lot of fun as well as tasty! (Oh, heck...so do I!) :) Yield is approximate.
My Private Note
- 1Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- 2Add in the corn syrup, stirring until fully incorporated.
- 3Place a piece of wax paper on a baking tray or cookie sheet.
- 4Spread chocolate mixture on the wax paper. (Of course, you could do this with a rubber spatula -- but if you use your hands, you can lick your fingers!).
- 5Cover the chocolate with another piece of wax paper.
- 6Refrigerate until firm.
- 7When firm, remove the playdough from the refrigerator.
- 8Break off a piece of chocolate dough and form into shapes, rolling the dough in your hand to soften it up a bit. Or, you can try cutting shapes out with cookie cutters.
- 9Let the kids eat their creations or save them by placing the dough onto wax paper and storing them in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Playdough
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.9
- Calories from Fat 667
- Total Fat 74.1 g
- Saturated Fat 45.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.5 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 18.2 g