Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple, edible playdough made with chocolate. Yeah, it's a bit messy, but my kids think it's a lot of fun as well as tasty! (Oh, heck...so do I!) :) Yield is approximate.
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Add in the corn syrup, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Place a piece of wax paper on a baking tray or cookie sheet.
- Spread chocolate mixture on the wax paper. (Of course, you could do this with a rubber spatula -- but if you use your hands, you can lick your fingers!).
- Cover the chocolate with another piece of wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- When firm, remove the playdough from the refrigerator.
- Break off a piece of chocolate dough and form into shapes, rolling the dough in your hand to soften it up a bit. Or, you can try cutting shapes out with cookie cutters.
- Let the kids eat their creations or save them by placing the dough onto wax paper and storing them in the fridge.
Anne - Rose had fun eating, I mean playing with this!! Messy but fun, she said!