Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Amazing if used with Chocolate Pecan Pie, or any other chocolate--nut pie.
Make and share this Chocolate Pie Dough recipe from Food.com.
- Into a large mixing bowl sift together the first 4 ingredients.
- Cut cold butter into small pieces.
- Using a pastry blender mix in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Make a well in center.
- Stir together the egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Using a fork blend the egg yolk mixture into the flour mixture until moist crumbs are formed.
- Turn dough out onto a cool work surface and knead until smooth, no longer than 2 minutes.
- Form into a disk then wrap in plastic.
- Chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- You can freeze this dough up to 1 month.
- Makes 1 9-inch pie crust.