Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is great over ice cream, but it's also wonderful poured over angel food cake or pound cake. Try orange extract or maple extract, too; you can really have fun with this sauce depending on how many extracts you keep on hand.
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a one-cup glass measuring cup, stir together sugar and cream, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave, uncovered, on Medium (275 watts) until chocolate is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in extract until smooth.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
- Refrigerate any leftover sauce.
This was so good and easy to cook. I loved it. to night were going to have it agin. thanks for the recpie. Alicia In Colorado