Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Chewy and gooey int he center. Great while hot.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup cold butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over baked crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.