Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy peasy recipe to ice muffins or cupcakes. Will ice about 12 cupcakes or muffins. Do not beat or over mix the frosting.
- 180 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml smooth peanut butter
- 118.29 ml icing sugar
- 150 g milk chocolate, melted and cooled
- Combine all the ingredients except for the chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Gently fold through the melted chocolate.
- Ice cupcakes or muffins.
This is the icing that everyone asks for when I bake cakes. I omit the chocolate and put it on banana cupcakes. Barely able to put them on the table before they are gone.