Recipe by Jenny Sanders
Whenever I take an assortment of cookies and bars anywhere, these are always the first thing to disappear. 'Nuff said. (But I will just add - cut them small, they are rich!)
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
These are SINFULLY DELICIOUS LITTLE TEMPTATIONS that are haunting my waistline!LOL;) Well, these are absolutely yummy and made a great treat for my Halloween party today. Instead of making them into bars, I shaped them into bats and turtles to give a more Halloween look. The kids I made them for were absolutely delighted! Thank you so much for sharing and for making their day very special!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1 cup good semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the peanut butter and honey in a very large pot, stirring frequently.
- When hot through, remove from the heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until they melt.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir in the peanuts and rice crisps.
- Press into an oiled 9"x 13" inch pan.
- Chill and cut into squares.