Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Whenever I take an assortment of cookies and bars anywhere, these are always the first thing to disappear. 'Nuff said. (But I will just add - cut them small, they are rich!)
- Melt the peanut butter and honey in a very large pot, stirring frequently.
- When hot through, remove from the heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until they melt.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir in the peanuts and rice crisps.
- Press into an oiled 9"x 13" inch pan.
- Chill and cut into squares.
These are SINFULLY DELICIOUS LITTLE TEMPTATIONS that are haunting my waistline!LOL;) Well, these are absolutely yummy and made a great treat for my Halloween party today. Instead of making them into bars, I shaped them into bats and turtles to give a more Halloween look. The kids I made them for were absolutely delighted! Thank you so much for sharing and for making their day very special!
These were very good and everyone loved them! I do not particularly care for the taste of honey, so I was a little leary of this, but I couldn't taste it in these bars and I really liked them. I really think the peanuts are a must!
Me and my Grandson, who is 7, had fun making these for his Mom for a Valentine's Day gift. Of course she loved them!!! I had to hide some away for myself LOL. Thanks for sharing!!