1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Volcano Cookies
This really satisfies your craving for chocolate and peanut butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 177.44 ml smooth peanut butter
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- 2Cream the sugar, brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter in a separate bowl. Then add vanilla extract and egg.
- 3Slowly, add the try ingredients to the wet until combined.
- 4Shape the cookie dough into balls about 1 inch big. Place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Using your thumb, make an indentation in each cookie.
- 6Using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips. Once melted, whisk chocolate together with other "filling" ingredients.
- 7Place about half a teaspoon of filling into each cookie indentation, trying not to run over the sides. Pinch the sides of the cookies together so that each cookie is nearly closed and you can't see much of the filling.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Volcano Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g