Recipe by moonpoodle
This really satisfies your craving for chocolate and peanut butter.
Top Review by Debbb
These cookies are good - but they sure are a lot of fuss for an average tasting cookie. I didn't think the cookie dough was nearly sweet enough. I thought that the cookies might be balanced out by the chocolate filling - but it didn't really happen. My cookies were done in the recommended 15 minutes cooking time but the filling got a crackly look to it. I was able to get 3 full dozen from this recipe & had a lot of the filling leftover.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 177.44 ml smooth peanut butter
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- Cream the sugar, brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter in a separate bowl. Then add vanilla extract and egg.
- Slowly, add the try ingredients to the wet until combined.
- Shape the cookie dough into balls about 1 inch big. Place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using your thumb, make an indentation in each cookie.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate chips. Once melted, whisk chocolate together with other "filling" ingredients.
- Place about half a teaspoon of filling into each cookie indentation, trying not to run over the sides. Pinch the sides of the cookies together so that each cookie is nearly closed and you can't see much of the filling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F.