1/1 Photo of CHOCOLATE Peanut Butter Pudding
Yummy! Quick kid pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into bowl.
- 2Add in Peanut Butter and pudding mix.
- 3Beat slowly after until mixed.
- 4Mix no longer than a minute.
- 5Pour the mixture into serving cups or dishes.
- 6Let set for about 5 minutes,refridgerate shortly before serving.
- 7Nice garnishes may be,chopped nuts,chocolate sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for CHOCOLATE Peanut Butter Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.0
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate instant pudding