Recipe by Lorac
Perfect for summer, this 6 ingredient, no bake ice box pie can be made a day ahead. From Chef Patafio, Four Season Resort, Scottsdale, AZ. Prep time does not include refrigeration
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This is a delicious dessert! It is very rich though, so I would recommend a big tall glass of milk and some ice cream with it! I love the intense chocolate flavor with the hint of peanut butter mixed in. Very delicious, I will be making this again! Oh, I had extra filling though...probably could have made 2 tarts out of it. I just poured the rest in a bowl and will eat with ice cream ;) Thank you so much for posting!!
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- In a large saucepan, bring cream and butter to boil.
- Pour hot mixture over chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in pecans and peanut butter, pour into pie shell and refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped or ice cream.