Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 mins
Chocolate and Peanut butter together...you can't go wrong!!
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate-covered peanuts, chopped
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the candy bar, cream and peanut butter. Microwave at 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until smooth stirring twice.
- Transfer to a small mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for one hour or until chilled.
- Remove from fridge and beat until soft peaks form.
- Spoon into dessert dishes; sprinkle with chocolate covered peanuts.