Yummy....you can use chunky or creamy peanut butter.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, egg, vanilla and baking soda until fluffy.
- On low speed blend in flour just until blended.
- Roll rounded tablespoons full into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Flatten with fork making crisscross design.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until top looks dry.