Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy....you can use chunky or creamy peanut butter.
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 0 brown sugar
- 118.29 ml cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 295.73 ml flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, egg, vanilla and baking soda until fluffy.
- On low speed blend in flour just until blended.
- Roll rounded tablespoons full into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Flatten with fork making crisscross design.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until top looks dry.
I found the batter a tad bitter & added a little more sugar. The cookies were very tasty.
I found these cookies just a little bit bitter so will use less cocoa next time. I used chunky peanut butter and the recipe made 22 cookies.