Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I found this recipe on the Pillsbury website and it is a hit at any gathering.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll pillsbury create 'n bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the fudge topping over cooled crust. Spread peanut butter mixture over top. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until serving time. Cut into wedges or squares.