Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my favorite candies to make. Only 3 ingredients and very tasty!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chips and stir until smooth.
- Repeat with chocolate chips.
- Stir peanut butter into melted white chips.
- Thinly spread peanut butter mixture onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with chocolate chips and cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate.
- Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
wow you need a sweet tooth for this, this is a PB-chocolate-lover's delight, I made for my DS and he gave it 2-thumbs up, thanks for sharing bmc!