1/4 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
1 hr 5 mins
I thank my awesome neighbor, Alison for this fine recipe. I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but I must say, this is a great (and easy) cake. Because I only have a regular standard bundt cake pan, I make this in the oven. But if any of you have the Pampered Chef's Stoneware Bundt pan, this cake bakes in the microwave in 12 minutes!!! Alison always makes it in the microwave. When she gave me this recipe, I almost fell on the floor at how easy it was and she made it in the microwave????? I increased the amount of p.b. cups because I love peanut butter. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. If your bundt pan is dark coated/black, preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour and Bundt cake pan; set aside.
- 2IGNORE the cake mix package directions.
- 3In a large bowl, beat together the cake mix, sour cream and eggs until smooth.
- 4Pour HALF of this batter into the prepared Bundt cake pan.
- 5Evenly spread out the 12 halved pieces of mini peanut butter cups over the batter.
- 6Evenly top with remaining batter.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 50-60 minutes (or 325 for dark pans) or until toothpick tests done.
- 8Allow to cool for 10 minutes and turn upside down to release the cake. Cool completely.
- 9After completely cooled, place the choc chips and peanut butter in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl. Melt over low heat stirring constantly (or microwave in bowlintermittantly) until melted and smooth.
- 10Drizzle over the cooled cake.
- 11*****If you own the Pampered Chef's Bundt Stoneware, follow these directions, but microwave for about 12 minutes (microwave oven times will vary) and proceed as written.*****.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 566.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g