Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Try this family-fun, low-calorie recipe for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars! From: www.howreyou.com.
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups oats and almonds cereal
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- Mix sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minute or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Add cereal; mix well.
- Spoon into 13 x 9-inch pan; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Cover evenly with chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.