Also from the Cake Mix Doctor - goes with the Devilishly Good Chocolate Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in a medium bowl and melt over low heat. 2-3 minutes.
- 2Stir in the Cocoa and milk.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring, and remove from heat.
- 4Add in the sugar and mix till thickened and smooth.
- 5Pour warm frosting over the top of a cooled cake, spreading it with a spatula so it reaches all sides of the cake.
- 6Work quickly because it spreads more easily when warm.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pan Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (697 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.9
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 118.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g