Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I absolutely LOVE chocolate, yet I am always looking for diet recipes. This has it all, almost all of it is diet, yet is is so unbelievably full of chocolate, its great! You can adapt this so many ways as well...use different pudding types, cake mixes etc. I will always go for all chocolate though!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (12 ounce) can Diet Coke
- 1 (8 ounce) container chocolate Cool Whip
- 1 ounce sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put dry cake mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add egg whites and diet coke. DO NOT add oil, or anything else from cake mix package.
- Beat mixture according to instructions on cake mix package.
- Put mixture into pan.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix package.
- Once cake is cooled prepare frosting.
- Take pudding mix and mix with chocolate milk.