Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These truffles are healthy and wholesome, gluten free and vegan!!! For the complete recipe go to http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/chocolate-orange-truffles/
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1⁄4 cup creamy roasted almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- Place cashews in a food processor and pulse until the texture of coarse sand.
- Add almond butter, agave, cocoa powder vanilla and orange zest and pulse until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, until firm.
- Remove from fridge and roll into ½ inch balls.
- Coat with cocoa powder.