Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A tasty bar cookie with an orange marmalade filling and a crunchy crumb topping.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange marmalade
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and walnuts in large bowl.
- Cut in butter and egg with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into prepared pan.
- Spread marmalade evenly over crumb mixture in pan, leaving 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle white morsels and semi-sweet morsels evenly over the marmalade.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over the chips.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is light brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.