I've served these for breakfast or dessert. Mandarin oranges are also good as a change from the strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup grated semisweet chocolate
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- powdered sugar (to garnish)
- strawberry (to garnish)
- 1In food processor, blender or large bowl, beat the eggs, powdered sugar, cocoa, salt and water for 15 seconds or until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 2Heat a 10-inch non-stick omelette pan or frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add 1/4 tbsp of the butter, coating bottom and sides of the pan as it melts.
- 4Pour in 1/4 of the omelette mixture. Cook until omelette is set on the bottom, tilting and turing the pan, and lifting the edge of the omelette to allow the uncooked mixture to run under.
- 5Spoon in 1/4 of the berries and 1/4 of the cream onto have of the omelette. Slide out onto serving plate and fold over.
- 6Top with powdered sugar, additional cream, grated chocolate and whole berries.
- 7Repeat for remaining omelettes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Omelets
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.6
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 300.6 mg
- Sodium 116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 9.3 g