Recipe by pines506
I've served these for breakfast or dessert. Mandarin oranges are also good as a change from the strawberries.
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup grated semisweet chocolate
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- powdered sugar (to garnish)
- strawberry (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, blender or large bowl, beat the eggs, powdered sugar, cocoa, salt and water for 15 seconds or until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick omelette pan or frying pan over medium heat.
- Add 1/4 tbsp of the butter, coating bottom and sides of the pan as it melts.
- Pour in 1/4 of the omelette mixture. Cook until omelette is set on the bottom, tilting and turing the pan, and lifting the edge of the omelette to allow the uncooked mixture to run under.
- Spoon in 1/4 of the berries and 1/4 of the cream onto have of the omelette. Slide out onto serving plate and fold over.
- Top with powdered sugar, additional cream, grated chocolate and whole berries.
- Repeat for remaining omelettes.