Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These balls are wonderful savory bites. Place them in little foil cups for beautiful presentation and for something different on your cookie tray.
- 100 g marzipan, shredded (try to find Danish marzipan, it is sold in most major stores in Canada, in the bakery aisle)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup butter, very soft
- 1 tablespoon coffee, cold, as strong as possible
- 1⁄3 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll 30 small balls - approx 1/2 tbsp each.
- You can roll the balls in a bit of cocoa if you wish.
- Cool for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Keep refrigerated.
ZWT6: Outstanding little no-bake morsels!! I love marzipan and almond flavoring - these were delicious!
Delicious and quick to make! These little morsels will definitely be part of my Christmas table. For the coffee I used a bit of instant coffee in a tablespoon of water. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag.