Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I found this recipe in a old cookbook of my mothers,that someone created and it sounded heavly! I plan to make this very soon! 8)
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 12 (1 1/16 ounce) candy bars (your choice)
- 3 cups chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the sugar,butter and the water in a dutch oven.
- Cook on low heat until mixture reaches hard crack stage (300).
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Right away,pour into 2 greased 12" pizza pans.
- Spread mixture to al edges of pans.
- Melt the chocolate bars in top of double broiler,over hot water.
- When melted,pour evenly over butter mixture.
- Sprinkle the pecans over chocolate layer.
- Press pecans into the chocolate mixture.
- Let cool to firm,before breaking into pieces.