Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (divided)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Heat oven to 350°F In medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cup flour and 3 Tbsp Splenda. With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until fine crumbs form. Press mixture onto bottom of ungreased 8 inch square baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F
- Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl, stir together remaining 2/3 cup Splenda, cocoa, remaining 2 Tbsp flour, instant coffee and baking powder. Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add yogurt; beat just until blended. Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Store, covered in refrigerator.