Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Pie
- In a large microwave bowl, combine the pumpkin, marshmallows and chips.
- Microwave, unovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 30-45 seconds longers until marshamallows have melted and mixture is smooth. Stir every 15 seconds. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of whipped topping. Fold remaining topping into pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Garnish with reserved topping and miniature chips, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing.