Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fluffy pumpkin pie with two kinds of chocolate. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large microwave bowl, combine the pumpkin, marshmallows and chips.
- Microwave, unovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 30-45 seconds longers until marshamallows have melted and mixture is smooth. Stir every 15 seconds. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of whipped topping. Fold remaining topping into pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Garnish with reserved topping and miniature chips, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing.