Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Got this recipe with my weight watchers news letter... Sounds great so I thought i'd share.. The points value is 2.
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups light whipped topping or 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blackberry
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly coat one sheet of phyllo dough with cooking spray. Lay second sheet of phyllo dough on first; coat with cooking spray. Lay third sheet of phyllo dough on second; coat with cooking spray. Cut into 12 squares.
- Fit squares into each of 12 muffin tins. Repeat with 3 more sheets of phyllo dough, fitting squares over existing squares in muffin tin so cups are formed.
- Bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Cool on rack.
- While cups are baking, combine cocoa, extract and syrup until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Divide among phyllo cups. Combine berries and top each cup with 1/4 cup of berries.