Recipe by lady_heather
This satisfies any sweet tooth, its absolutely delightful. It was suggested biscotti biscuits should be served with this, but i just grab a spoon and dig in. Add more or less cognac depending on personal preference.
- 4 ounces chocolate (60% cocoa solids)
- 9 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar, Sifted (powder sugar)
- 2 teaspoons cognac
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on medium or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Quickly beat in the mascarpone and enough icing sugar and cognac to taste.
- Spoon into small cups or ramekins and chill for atleast 10 minutes until cool and set.