Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
i love to have milkshake everyday. in addition to the chocolate ice cream is also my fav one. This is combination of chocolate ice cream and milk in better manner... can add vanilla ice cream and garnish with chocolate chips.
- 4 cups milk, cold
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot chocolate powder
- 2 cups chocolate syrup, divided
- Mix milk, chocolate powder, sugar, cocoa powder in a blender. process until it becomes smooth.
- Divide mixture among glasses.cover bottom and drizzling syrup in a spiral pattern inside of each glass.
- Pour equal amount of ice cream mixture into each glass.
- Swirl some chocolate syrup over each serving and serve cold.