A delicious "adult" milkshake. Bailey's, ice cream and milk -- all combined in a glass, what's not to love?
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk (whole/low fat)
- ice cube
- 2 red cherries
- mint leaf
- chocolate syrup
- Crush ice cubes in blender (I use the PULSE button).
- Add Bailey’s Irish cream, ice-cream and milk, process until foamy and well-combined.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses, top with a cherry and some mint leaves.
- If you like, drizzle chocolate sauce on top and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation