This makes a pretty good milkshake at home. If you like it really chocolaty, use chocolate ice cream instead of the vanilla.
- Ready In:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons malt drink powder
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate sandwich style cookies (optional)
- Just add all ingredients to the blender except the cookies and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Next, add the (broken up) cookies to the ice cream and blend for an extra 20 seconds.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more