Chocolate Mexican Wedding Cakes (Cookies)
- In a food processor or blender, process pecans with 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar, until very fine. Mix in flour, cocoa and salt & set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter with 3/4 cup of the powdered sugar; Blend until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour mixtureslowly, until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake until golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Mix together remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cinnamon. When cookies have cooled slightly, roll in cinnamon mixture. Finish cooling on wire racks.
- Makes 36 cookies.