Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounds really good! I haven't tried them (I'm a vegetarian--marshmallows have gelatin), but these really do sound yummy! I bet the little ones would love them! 8)
- 2 ounces baking chocolate, melted
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped marshmallows
- Heat oven to 400° and grease or line muffin pans (for 15).
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
- Add the remaining ingredients except marshmallows; blend just until mixed.
- Add in the marshmallows.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
My daughters loved these. I had some problems with trying to cut up the marshmallows and the batter was very dry. I think next time I will try using mini marshmallows instead of trying to cut up marshmallows. These are good for somebody that likes chocolate.