Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mrs. Lane for "Adventures in the Kitchen." I thought this sounded different. Not like one of the ready-made flavors in the cannister! Just note that there is peanut butter so please be mindful for any allergies! I don't know the yield or servings so I'll guess.*I have been alerted to the fact that I may be missing butter as an ingredient since my directions say to melt the butter and the peanut butter together but I may have made a typo and should have written suger where I wrote butter. I can no longer find this recipe or the book it came from. Proceed at your own risk!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup instant malted milk powder, chocolate flavor
- water or cream, as needed for texture
- Melt the butter and the peanut butter together.
- Stir in the malted milk powder.
- After it is mixed well, add enough hot water or cream to allow the icing to spread well.
- Use on cake or cup cakes and enjoy!