Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are mouth watering good! Just perfect! 8)
- 3⁄4 cup softened butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 3⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl; mix until fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract, beating well.
- Add baking soda and flour, beat well.
- Stir 1 cup of chocolate and nuts.
- Press mixture in a non greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkly leftover 3/4 cup chips on top.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until golden.
- Let cool in pan.
- Prepare vanilla icing, then drizzle over top.
- Let glaze set before cutting into bars.
- Icing: Combine confectioners' sugar with milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth. This is about 1/2 cup of icing.