Recipe by MizzNezz
What can I say? Oh! I know!! YUM!!
Top Review by J e l i s a
It took me a little while longer to cook this before it set, I think I made too much batter for some reason? Instead of buying 3 8-oz pkgs, i got 2 12-oz containers of cream cheese, maybe that had something to do with it? Other than that, everything else was the same. I had taken it out of the oven before it had set and then stuck it back in for another 20 min, that's probably why it "cracked" but it went back down a little once it cooled, I spread that chocolate mixture on top once it cooled, but it didn't look right, tasted wonderful, and got rave reviews from my guests. I think I will skip the topping next time.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 9 inch chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450*.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in lg bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in 1-2/3 cups chips.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes, do not open door while baking.
- Reduce temperature to 250*, bake another 30 minutes, or until set.
- Cool completely; place in refrigerator.
- Mix remaining chocolate chips and cream in small microwave bowl.
- Microwave on high 20-30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Spread over top of cheesecake.
- Chill until topping is set.