Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great coffee cake that does NOT taste like those tube biscuits!
Make and share this Chocolate Kiss Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits (10 each)
- 20 milk chocolate kisses (unwrapped)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- Grease 1 loaf pan and preheat oven to 375°.
- Flatten biscuits slightly; place kiss in center and pull edges up and around kiss to cover completely.
- Seal each tight and roll in hands to make into balls.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each biscuit in melted margarine and then in cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Place in loaf pan making layers.
- Bake at 375° for 18 to 20 minutes till golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on wire rack and then invert onto serving plate.
- Serve while warm.
Very easy and very delicious and very chocolate.what more could you ask for? I agree you should bake them for at least 3-4 minutes more, but they lasted about 20 minutes and we all loved them. I used the Special Dark kisses because I am weird and I hate Hershey's milk chocolate
I tried this recipe and it was the best of both worlds, I love chocolate and my family like the coffee cake, it was very easy to follow the directions and very very good.
This was very good and very easy! It was more of a 'monkey bread' type recipe than a coffee cake, but it tasted great! A little surprise hidden in each cinnamon ball! Next time I make this I will probably bake it just another 2-3 minutes, as the middle was still just a tad bit doughy. Thanks for posting!!