Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A bite-sized delight. Easy for anyone to make, so recruit the kids and enjoy. These freeze beautifully and can look very festive when decorated with simple icing.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix by hand.
- Stir in flour, salt, egg, vanilla and a few drops of food color.
- Wrap JUST enough dough around the chocolate kiss to cover it. Form into a small ball and place on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate the cookies and cookie sheet for at least 10 minutes.
- Bake 10 minutes or until set but not brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
can't stop eating them! thats the problem because they have so many calories and didn't exactly turn out in a good presentation Thank you for the recipe though