Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine years ago. I believe that it was an add for Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. My boys loved it! Super easy.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 prepared graham cracker pie crusts (Oreo cookie crust is very good also)
- Combine syrup and sweetened condenced milk. Set aside.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly fold in milk mixture. Pour into pie shells and freeze.
I made these pie's this week and they are wonderful. Followed the recipe, except I added pecans to one pie. I could eat this three or four times a day! Thanks for the recipe, barbara