Recipe by Sydney Mike
This great recipe comes from the Nov 2005 issue of Favorite Brand Name Recipes, 'A Passion for Chocolate.' Preparation time includes cooling in the refrigerator.
Top Review by little_wing
This very much reminded me of a much prettier Chunky bar, if anyone knows what those are. I used all white chocolate and tinted one batch red just to get an idea of how it would look in my Christmas tins. Very pretty. Can't wait to make them this year. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package premium white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup almonds, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup dried apricot, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In separate microwaveable bowls, microwave to melt the two chocolates as directed on the packages.
- Mix almonds & dried fruits together, putting half of this mixture into the dark chocolate & half of it into the white chocolate.
- Stir each until well blended.
- Drop the chocolate mixtures by spoonfuls onto a wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the dark & white.
- Cut through the chocolate mixtures with a knife several times to give a marble effect.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces, about 24, & store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.