Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious chocolae sauce for ice cream. This is one of my favorite Christmas homemade gifts aswell as a great hostess gift.
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Frangelico
- In a heavy sauce pan melt the chocolate and the butter over low heat stirring frequently.
- Stir in evaporated milk and sugar.
- Cook and stir over medium heat, about 5 minutes or until the mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- add the hazelnut liquor and stir til smooth.
- cool then pour into clean jars.
- refrigerate safe up to 1 month.