Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 15 mins
This is a modification on Chef Lali 's chocolate frosting, I discovered it makes great fudge if you boil it and then chill it in a mould! Thanks lali! Pour it over crumbled cookies for something crunchy and chocolaty :)) chef lali's page is http://www.recipezaar.com/browse/getchef.zsp?id=15609 copy and paste the link to see it in your browser...her cake is delicious!
- Mix water, sugar and cocoa over heat in a heavy pan.
- Remove from heat and add butter, stir untin dissolved.
- Boil again and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- Take a square cake tin and line with grease-proof paper.
- Pour in the chocolate mix and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Divide up into squares (or not).
- Break out in spots and/or have a heart attack!
- DO NOT blame me for the above.