Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one has the best flavor of all.
Make and share this Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter,; gradually add brown sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add chocolate, mix well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Beat well.
- Add water and vanilla; stir well.
- Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 9in cake pans.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely on wire racks.