Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
this frosting goes beautifully on Butter cake recipe.
- 2 cups heavy cream (35 % whipping cream)
- 1⁄2 cup room temp. butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped semisweet chocolate (Best chocolate always.)
- combine the heavy cream and sugar, and butter over low heat.
- Bring to a very hot SIMMER, stirring well.
- Let sugar dissolve well.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour over the chopped chocolate in a large bowl.
- Stir until melted, and blended.
- Refrigerate until thick and cold.
- Beat until texture is like frosting.
- DO NOT OVER BEAT-- WILL SEPERATE-- AND GO GRAINY.
- This recipe can be cut in half easily.
- Good on butter cake recipe.