Recipe by Marie
These decadent bars remind me of Reese's peanut butter candy. Easy to make bar cookies frosted with melted Hershey candy bars. Yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 6 (1 1/2 ounce) hershey milk chocolate candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt peanut butter and butter in a bowl over hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until blended.
- Put in a greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until done.
- Top with chocolate bars while hot.
- Let chocolate melt, then spread over bars.
- Cool and cut into bars or squares.
- Remove from pan and store in a tightly covered container.