Recipe by Gramma Wruble
I found this recipe somewhere but can't remember where. Sounds yummy.
Top Review by BlueTurbo
I love this recipe, it also works well with club crackers as opposed to graham crackers. They absorb a little faster and they taste delicious. Thank you so much! This is now one of my go-to desserts for cookouts :)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 15 graham crackers (30 squares)
- 3⁄4 cup canned chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding per box.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cup cool whip.
- Stir until pudding thickens.
- Line bottom of 8in x 8in square pan with graham crackers.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over crackers.
- Put another layer of crackers, then remaining pudding.
- Cover with final layer of crackers.
- Heat frosting in microwave until soft and spreadable.
- Spread over top of crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with remaining cool whip.