1/2 Photos of Chocolate Easter Nests
This recipe has been an Easter tradition in my family for many years. I received this from my mom. She can not remember where she got it. I always double the receipe. One batch is not enough for my family. If you like dark chocolate, this works well with semi-sweet and dark chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 3/4 ounces plain chocolate candy bars (I use Hershey's)
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 4 ounces shredded coconut
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) bag jelly beans
- 1Melt chocolate bars and the German sweet chocolate over low heat.
- 2Add coconut and cornflakes.
- 3Stir until coconut and cornflakes are covered with chocolate.
- 4Drop mixture by Tablespoons onto wax paper.
- 5Shape each Tablespoon of mixture into a nest.
- 6Make an indentation in the middle of the nest.
- 7Place 2 jelly beans into each nest.
- 8Place in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Easter Nests
Serving Size: 1 (903 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g