MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These little bakes nests of spaghetti are really simple but look very impressive when served up. Fill them with your favourite roasted veg or meats
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 175 g spaghetti
- 1 aubergine, cubed
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50 g melted butter
- 15 g white breadcrumbs
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 8 - 10 mins so it still has some bite inches Drain and set aside.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic.
- place the vegetables on a large tray and drizzle over the olive oil.
- Grill the veg for 10 mins until tender and lightly charred. Keep warm.
- divide the spaghetti among 4 greased tins. (I use a Yorkshire pudding pan) Curl round a fork to form nest shapes and brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- bake the pasta nests for 15 mins at 200C/400F.
- Place a pasta nest on a serving plate and to with the grilled vegetables.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION