For the Kids on Easter Sunday, or let them help you make them for Easter. Fun !! and delicious!! Cook time is chill time.
- Cream butter and salt until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eaglebrand, vanilla and food coloring.
- Slowly beat in icing sugar until well blended.
- Knead with hands until mixture is smooth and pliable.
- Form mixture into eggs.
- Place onto waxed paper lined tray.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or until firm.
- Resting each egg on a fork, dip into melted chocolate, letting excess coating drip off.
- Place back on tray, let stand until firm.
- Decorate with sprinkles while still moist, or let chocolate stand until firm and decorate with colored icings.
- Store covered at room temperature or in the refrigerator.