Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite for years, Creamy ,smooth, and no baking involed.
Make and share this Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate chips
- Cream peanut butter and sugar.
- Add dates and walnuts.
- Shape into balls
- Place on cookie sheet and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler
- Dip each ball in melted chocolate
- Place on waxed paper and let set till harden.